Cyber Security Lead
London, England, United Kingdom
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist military and government project leads with developing cyber intelligence feeds and event forensic analysis tactics, techniques, and procedures that help predict, prevent, and mitigate future threats.
- Conduct advanced analysis of client unclassified and classified network security logs, open source data, network data, and host data to build target and system profiles and establish target and system continuity and activity trends.
- Report on activities in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities.
- Support Joint Operational Planning, Targeting, capability modeling, simulation, development and experimentation/experimental design.
- BA or BS Degree in Science or Engineering; MS Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of experience with two or more of the following: computer network attack or computer network exploitation, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response, or network or host forensics work in military or intelligence community organization
- Experience with analysis of host data at rest, operating systems, executable file analysis, file hashing, forensic analysis, packet capture and evaluation, network mapping, and discovery
- Experience with use of industry standard systems and network tools
- Knowledge of intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS) at an expert level
- Experience with applying analysis techniques against network packet information, computer operating system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata collected from tasked communication systems in order to identify anomalies, locate and track targets, and accurately report results of analysis to characterize or refine details on threats and anomalies.
- Knowledge of cyber actors' tactics, technologies, and procedures
- Ability to apply knowledge of digital networks and applications to determine how targets communicate, move, and operate
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and rapidly shift from one target, system, or problem set to another
|Business / Industry
||IT / Computers
|Function / Category
||Other, Information Technology
|Type / Term
||23 Apr 2016
|Last Date to Apply
||15 Jun 2016