Milano, Lombardia, Italy
In this role, you will collaborate with project managers, quality assurance analysts, and developers to build technology solutions for this will include web components into their own website. You will collaborate closely with developers in Europe, US and Asia.
- Take ownership of HTML and CSS development within the team. Define and maintain HTML and CSS guidelines and best practices and make sure these guidelines are understood and followed by all developers.
- Ensure all products we build are responsive and work well on all form factors.
- Work with architects and other project leads to define non-functional requirements, architectural direction, ensure high quality of the code and avoid technical debt.
- Analyse and remediate production issues and build instrumentation and operational readiness into the system architecture.
- Maintain quality by establishing and enforcing Morningstar`s development standards.
- A bachelor`s degree in computer science or an engineering field; a graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of two years of prior programming experience.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design.
- Expert knowledge of at least one CSS framework (like bootstrap.)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Experience with angular.js or other js frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience with source code management, especially Git, will be an advantage.
- Maintain / contribute to an OpenSource project is a plus.
- Experience with agile is desirable – particularly working with UX design in iterative manner.
- Experience of accessibility standards.
- Strong coding and documentation habits are essential, as is the ability to thoroughly consider and make thoughtful recommendations on all analysis, design, implementation, and troubleshooting issues.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact in both written and oral English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact in both written and oral French is a plus.
- Proven ability to perform in a demanding environment together with a flexible attitude.
|Business / Industry
||IT / Computers
|Function / Category
||Other, Information Technology
|Type / Term
||03 Apr 2016
|Last Date to Apply
||18 Jun 2016