- Define product requirements for mobile products and services. Work closely with engineering to build and ship products based on clear, concise user stories.
- Drive the product development lifecycle from conception to launch. This includes leading or contributing to requirements gathering, product strategy, product prioritization, specifications, user interface design, analysis, quality assurance, and project management.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, user experience design, engineering, and product marketing.
- Work with internal partners and stakeholders across the company to satisfy requirements.
- Help maintain the product roadmap and execute against it.
- Make product prioritization and scope decisions.
- Measure the effectiveness and evaluate the success of your product areas.
- Research and identify new products, services, and technologies and translate them into viable solutions.
Some experience in consumer product management required.
Successful track record in shipping consumer-facing mobile products and services.
Experienced self-starter with a customer-centric focus, an analytical mindset, and extreme attention to detail.
Strong, innovative leader who can prioritize well and communicate effectively.
Comfortable working in lean/agile development environments.
High degree of technical competency in software development practices.
Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business needs.
Deal well with ambiguity and respond flexibly to change.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to gather insights from data.
Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done. No task is beneath you.
About the company:
Flexible work hours
Opportunity to work from home
Casual work environment
Internal mobility and stability
casual work attire